What is Anemia?
Anemia cause decrease in hemoglobin count and usually caused by iron deficiency in your body. However, it also means lack of Vitamin B6, B12, Copper or Folic acid.
What is blood?
Blood means Hemoglobin and hemoglobin mean iron.
Red Blood cell: Red blood cells contain several hundred hemoglobin molecules that transport oxygen in the body.
The lifespan of a red blood cell is normally around 120 days. Red blood cells made in the bone marrow.
Normal Ranges of Hb (hemoglobin) in Men Women and Infants
Men : Hb 13.5 to 17.5 g/dl
Women : Hb 11.5 to 16 g/dl
Infants : Hb 14 to 20 g/dl
Anemia symptoms depend on the cause and vary from person to person. However, these symptoms may include pale skin, shortness of the breath, fatigue, heart palpitations and dizziness. There are several different types of anemia and treatment depends on the type of anemia.
Symptoms of anemia
1. Appear pale 2. Feeling of heart racing 3. Feel tired 4. Short of breath 5. Easily fatigued 6. Worsening heart problems 7. Irregular Periods In Women
You can do few home remedies to counter anemia.
Herbs to help you recover from Anemia
1. Eat an iron-rich diet. Green leafy vegetable, brown rice, dried fruits, lentils, beets, liver, bread made of whole grain flour and molasses.
2. Make sure you eat a properly balanced diet and get all the nutrients you needed.
3. Avoid tea, Coffee and all other antacids that reduce iron absorption.
4. Take an Epsom salt and soak your feet for 5 to 10 minutes or bath.
5. Consumption of 3-4 figs daily is an excellent remedy.
6. Consumption of dandelion leaf extract also helps you against anemia.
Around See 24x7
Health Benefits of Jackfruit
Health benefits of Jackfruit for diabetes, Anemia, Boosts Energy Levels, for Vision, for Bone Health, Aids Digestion, Heart Health and more watch this video | Health 24x7
People Reading in Rome
The Dare Girl
Don not miss to watch this video | General
Most Read in NY City US
Glass Bridge in China
Amazing man mad monument | General